Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wanna whack a Poodle?

I'm beginning to obsess. I went for a ride this afternoon hoping to repeat my century ride earlier this week, and ended up pulling the plug three hours into it. I had tired legs and the saddle was chafing me weird. I ended up going home, eating some food, and chillin'.

I hit the road again at 8:00pm and went for a 2.5 hour bike ride. On the way home, without fail, that stupid dog chased me in hooper. I threw a frozen waterbottle at it then stopped. I turned around and chased him back, then scoured the ground and eventually found my water bottle. I want to get a really long, heavy frame pump and stick a nail in it. When dogs chase me, WHACK! Right in the fucking face!

In more animal friendly news, the time trial bike been completely overhauled. I let the brakes and derailleurs soak in a coffee can full of degreaser, then replaced the cables and housing. I put the 56T "business" ring back on . It'll "git 'r'done."

No comments:

Post a Comment