Friday, January 29, 2010

It's a puzzle... put the pieces in place.

I purchased my racing license today. I have the money set aside for my share of the hotel expense for VOS. A new stem is waiting for me at Millcreek which will put my road fit where it needs to be. In South Jordan, I have a bunch of Maxxis tires and tubes that need to be picked up. I'm finishing off a nice recovery week and getting the hang of photoshop. Most of the pieces are coming together nicely.

Yesterday's ride was nice. I certainly held back when exerting myself would have been more destructive than rewarding. My legs were pretty tight and fatigued, completely lacking any spring or sprightliness. It was nice, so i just took in the warm (40degrees), sunny day.

I got an amazing massage today from Shayna. My legs feel much better and all the knots are out of my back. I decided that I'll make massage a constant part of my training regiment.







No comments:

Post a Comment