Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maybe if I lie enough, I too can win a Nobel Prize

I rode tempo today and jogged. The air was clean but it was so cold it burned my lungs. It was 21 degrees when I left for my ride! Someone should arrest Al Gore for lying to the entire fucking world about global warming. It's abnormally cold all across the country, meanwhile he's flying his jet around, driving SUV's and living in a huge mansion while simultaneously preaching the need to consume less! The whole idea of carbon credits is pretty similar, in my opinion, to when the Catholic church was selling Indulgences. If insanity shall be the norm, then maybe i can sell Al Gore my carbon credits for all my bicycle commuting. Then he can use those credits to burn tires in his back yard or drive his SUV or fly in his jet.


No comments:

Post a Comment