Sunday, January 3, 2010

Easy Ridin' Sundays

Sundays are the perfect days for chillaxin' on the bike. 70% of the population is at church and 50% of the population is hung over; so hardly anyone's on the road. I had some awesome coffee, washed the grime and shit off of my bike from yesterday, then rode to the island.

This winter has been pretty mellow. It was cold for a spell, but not bad so far. I've been bundling up and riding. Since September, I've only been riding my TT bike. I'm looking forward to getting my team bike soon. I'm excited about the prospect of summer. But, right now i got to take it a day at a time. I'm trying to stay focused on my goals...going outside and riding is a huge part of that.

Yesterday, Ben and I rode to Crystal Hot springs. got 90 miles and almost 5 hrs in!

No comments:

Post a Comment