Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tempo and Tempura

I woke up at six o'clock this morning because terrorists hijacked my dream and I couldn't get back to sleep. This afternoon I began tempo work on the Time Trial bike. I got home then went jogging (I'm pretty sure I looked retarded and awkward because that's how I felt).

I'm pretty amped on riding 41/2 hours tomorrow. My new layering system (three pairs of socks, shoes, wool sock, windproof bootie, then neoprene bootie) keeps the toes from falling off.

One of my favorite things in the world is fire. I love bonfires. We had a decent little campfire tonight then went and got some sushi at this new place in Clinton. The sushi was pretty good. The place wasn't very busy, so the service was incredible.




Shout out:
Check out Hibachi House in Clinton (across the street from walmart next to Lowes)- Awesome sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment