Thursday, March 25, 2010

waiting for the phone to ring


...and be told whether or not I have a job. I'm hoping Canyon Sports calls me back with good news.

In other news, yesterday I climbed the North Ogden Divide four times. It's really motivating me to get my weight down to 140. I guess that's how it goes: you climb and climb and climb until you're emaciated and you can completely justify it. I'll work on losing that extra seven to eight pounds so I can be one of the climbing elite and win the Powder Mountain Hill Climb.

I'm riding easy today with Von Meow. Afterwards I might walk along the BST in North Ogden. Tomorrow's crit is going to be soggy so I want to enjoy today while it's nice.

I'm amped on getting a cyclocross bike. I want to do some awesome road/trail/hike-a-bike adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment